You don’t have that tight elevator pitch. You love your multi-hyphenated messy responses to small talk. You also crave the clarity and conviction that comes with knowing yourself better. This exercise gives you the 3 words that guide your decisions.
We pulled together the best from the fads that didn’t stand the test of time — Meyers Briggs, Human Design, and a bazillion others — to help you identify your top drivers so you can:
- Have the language to communicate your three driving factors to others
- Better understand yourself
- Clarify which opportunities to seize (and which to let go)
- Optimize your habits and goals based on your natural flow
- Get in better sync with your community
- Align your choices with your values and step into your best self
This guided activity comes complete with reveal-as-you-go instructions and a print file for printing cards at home with your own printer.
It will be the best hour you spend on yourself!